Frequently Asked Questions…..
What is the material used to produce the custom recoil pads?
- The (Gen2) consists of a soft yet scratch resistant recoil-absorbing silicone. This inert (non-toxic) silicone material distributes the recoil effect over the entire pad surface, reducing the felt recoil to the shooter.
I own a 40 cal sub2k, will I be able to install these recoil pads?
- Yes, (Gen2) by following the simple instructions provided with the recoil pads you will be able to install and remove when required on both versions of recoil pads available.
How is this recoil pad held in place?
- (Gen2) The retention system is designed into all of the recoil pads. There are no tools required and we don't use any additional fasteners to hold a recoil pad in place. The recoil pad is designed to fit the Sub2k buttstock plate like a glove. Easy to install and remove, yet remains in place during use.
Do I need to remove this recoil pad so that I can clean the gun?
- (Gen2) It is highly recommended that you remove the recoil pad to perform a thorough cleaning of your firearm.
Are there other colors available?
- (Gen2) At this time we are just making the recoil pads in Black. However, as we see the need from the field that other colors are required we will evaluate these requests.
How do I clean my recoil pad when it gets dirty?
- (Gen2) Just remove the recoil pad from the firearm and use dish soap and water. Rinse well and let air dry or blow it off with compressed air.